- - - - -

Friday, April 3, 2015

4/2/15 Haul! ♡




I've got two blog posts I'm gonna write before I head to work in a few, so here's the first c:~ I woke up and checked my emails just to see Old Navy having a 60% dresses and 50% off shoes and accessories sale! I headed there with my mom and found some cute things and also went to Barnes & Noble after, so here's a haul!




Since the email said that these dresses in particular were 60% off in-store and online, I wanted them the most because the were about $12 each!! I had to tell the cashier the right price and show them the dresses on the website, but they price matched for me hehe! My favorite is the middle dress with the pink flowers c: 

Old Navy's sizing is usually very off and I really dislike it and the same problem came with the dresses! I'm usually a Small/Medium in my clothes, and a Small in Old Navy sizing, but this dress runs large so a small was more like a medium! I got these dresses in Extra Small and they fit perfectly!!~



Here's me in all the dresses! They all hit right above my knees and are really cute and flouncy! I'll make sure not to put them in the dryer when I wash them, because they're rayon. 



I also got some mint and light gray simple sneakerS, cloud socks, and the Easter stickers in the top right were free c: I couldn't resist haha, they were adorable. 

The manga, "what did you eat yesterday?" is gonna be featured on my next blog post and today I bought the second volume for 15% off! 


I hope you liked this post! I feel really lucky that I got all these items today and I love them to bits! Look out for my next blog post later today! 



5 comments:

  1. Aww your dresses are super pretty! I especially like the floral one~
    Lovely post!

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~K-pop Upd8!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stripped dress looks amazing on you!

    Minae | minaekei.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white floral dress is adorable! I kinda want it myself~ >///<
    chirikku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought that same floral dress last week! Since I'm short, I was going to make the skirt into a bubble skirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those dresses are really cute and I'm loving those colors for the shoes.
    http://emilymaiko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete