- - - - -

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Cute Outfits for Spring!



It's been a long while since I made a blog post and I'm super sorry! I've been busy with school and my Tumblr! But I'm uploading 2 posts today so stay tuned for the next one in a few hours :>


These are just a few cute outfits put together! Maybe it'll inspire someone? Doubt it, but oh well c: If you wanna know where something is from, please don't hesitate to ask me on Tumblr or my ask.fm!

Hat - eBay
Shoes -  eBay/Taobao
Dress - Modcloth

Crop Top - eBay
Skirt - American Apparel
Shoes - eBay

(fav outfit of the 3)

Corset Bra - Forever21
Skirt - American Apparel
Cardigan - H&M
Shoes - Modcloth


I know it was pretty short and I'm kinda sorry! The next post will have many cute things and links for you c:



8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that cat ear hat is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first shoes! Have looked for shoes like that for ever, but just can't find them :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these outfit ideas *u* I love your style~ <3 ;A:
    -Kiyomi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the links that you posted because everything was so cute!
    Especially the hat. I have short hair so I think it might look nice on me. >.<

    kawaiipinkuu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely loved the last two outfits and I actually have the items to make them *O* You did inspired me, thank you *-*

    Neko Bunny U=・ x ・=U

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hat and shoes in the first outfit are adorable! :3
    Thank you for sharing <3

    xo, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was starting to feel less motivated to keep up a cute style but this post gave me a lot of ideas for cute spring outfits ^^ thanks for writing this post!! (◡‿◡✿)

    ReplyDelete